Again, a Tag, this time from NM. And being the sporty one that I am, can never resist or desist, so here goes:
The Names that Our Baby is called at Home:
1. Peanut (surprise!)
2. Cheeku ( because of the big cheeks)
3. Gulab Jamun, Rasagulla, Puchka, Golgappa (also because of the big cheeks)
4. Bachhda (By me alone - was surprised NM also does this!)
5. Sachin (Because she looks like Tendulkar after her bath -you'll understand after the next post, I have a photo of it)
6. Shoneee (By our maid Kajal)
7. Shona (by my mother, I think it's her Bengali half speaking)
8. 'Bandariya, Meri Bandi Bititya' (sung to her by her father when putting her to sleep)
9. Parul, Charul, Guchu-puchu, Choti Yashu (by her Buas, don't ask me why)
10. Raja-Betu (by her parents, for no particular reason at all)
11. Baby (by me, very imaginatively)
12. And of course, my personal favourite- Potty Queen (by her father, when he is changing her diaper)
Yes, at this rate, I'm pretty sure she's not going to know her own name until she's around 12.
I tag...nobody! If you want to do it, do it and let me know so I can come and laugh at you.
Edited to add: As my darling sister has pointed out, there are also : Babooshka, Bablans, Chubby and Bright Eyes. And I also remembered Ladoo, in fact, she is also called Mishtaan Bhandaar. Ok, that's it!
:D Glad to know I was not the only one calling my son bacchda..lol!ReplyDelete
And potty queen..hahaha..papa ear will not get any points from his daughter when she grows older and learns this nick crowned upon! Hehehe...
I used to call my younger son 'Dollypot'(among other idiotic names) when he was tiny. And one day, when he was older, it accidentally came out as 'Dollpotty', which he has never let me live down. And now I've posted it here, you guys will never let me live it down. Bah.ReplyDelete
you forgot babooshka, bablans, chubby and bright-eyes.. and probably many more.. she's going to be one confused baby..ReplyDelete
Cute names but mishtaan bhandar LOL..I need to visit this bhandar soon cause I love sweets hahahaReplyDelete