Again, a Tag, this time from NM. And being the sporty one that I am, can never resist or desist, so here goes:
The Names that Our Baby is called at Home:
1. Peanut (surprise!)
2. Cheeku ( because of the big cheeks)
3. Gulab Jamun, Rasagulla, Puchka, Golgappa (also because of the big cheeks)
4. Bachhda (By me alone - was surprised NM also does this!)
5. Sachin (Because she looks like Tendulkar after her bath -you'll understand after the next post, I have a photo of it)
6. Shoneee (By our maid Kajal)
7. Shona (by my mother, I think it's her Bengali half speaking)
8. 'Bandariya, Meri Bandi Bititya' (sung to her by her father when putting her to sleep)
9. Parul, Charul, Guchu-puchu, Choti Yashu (by her Buas, don't ask me why)
10. Raja-Betu (by her parents, for no particular reason at all)
11. Baby (by me, very imaginatively)
12. And of course, my personal favourite- Potty Queen (by her father, when he is changing her diaper)
Yes, at this rate, I'm pretty sure she's not going to know her own name until she's around 12.
I tag...nobody! If you want to do it, do it and let me know so I can come and laugh at you.
Edited to add: As my darling sister has pointed out, there are also : Babooshka, Bablans, Chubby and Bright Eyes. And I also remembered Ladoo, in fact, she is also called Mishtaan Bhandaar. Ok, that's it!