Observations set 1: The Power of Schmooze Award
- Squiggles Mom has awarded me with the 'Power of Schmooze award' - which means I ''converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection''. Huh? I do? Thank you! I think...
- Squiggles Mom also used these phrases while tagging me with this award 'This will come as a shock but you actually have an award' and 'I want to see how gracefully you accept this (cheeky grin)'- Since I have no idea who to pass on this particular award to because I really don't know how to judge this, I will selfishly clutch it to my chest...wait, I do know! Dipali! She's a definite schmoozer, in the 'social connection' spirit - not the 'gain an advantage' one.Yes!! (Wipes brow in relief at having thought of her)
Conclusions set 1:
- There are too many awards flying around. If a tiny, nondescript blogger such as me can be awarded two of them in a week, you know there are too many awards flying around.
- Squiggles Mom appears to hate me, I know not why. She also appears to be right about my lack of grace in accepting this award.Oh well.Thanks anyway, SM (cheeky grin)
Observations set 2:
- I don't write for a few days and all my friends and family can tell me is 'Why aren't you posting new pictures of Peanut?'. No one has asked me why I am not dazzling them with my brilliant prose anymore. No one has expressed any concern about my wellbeing, or asked if they can help hold the baby for a while, so that I can type on my laptop. All they can say is 'Where are the pictures, dammit?'
Conclusions set 2:
- You all hate me, I know not why.
- I have a definite persecution complex
- And ok, you win. New post coming up soon.
for what it's worth, i have honestly been missing your posts, and i don't (just) mean the pictures.ReplyDelete
rock on, Y.
Yay...you're back!! I have been checking religiously :)ReplyDelete
So, another award, aye? Well, everyone who has received this one has been posting on the dubious-ness of it all...but I think somone had also researched the dual meanings and one of them was rather nice...about forging positive relationships amongst bloggers by leaving behind a trail of goodwill...or something like that. So well done,Y!!
And now, where are the pictures?
1. i'm not sure what schmoozing means - but i doubt very much if you schmooze. you've never struck me as being schmoozy.
2. where have you been? why aren't you blogging? is all well. i am extremely concerned about your well being. also i want to, once again, be dazzled by your wit, personality and most of all aura of fear.
3. no no no ... we don't hate you ... far from it.